You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.
Welcome back !
Conditions of Use
Terms and customer information
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that connect us as a provider (Jürgen Kolb) via the website www.vinylandcoffee.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of which might be used by you own conditions is contradicted.
(2) Consumers in terms of the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of Contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods. Our product images on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You may submit a binding offer to purchase (order) via the online shopping cart system. The purchasing goods intended to be placed in the "basket". Use the appropriate button in the navigation bar, you can call the "shopping cart" and then make changes at any time. After calling the site "Checkout" and entering the personal information and the payment and delivery all order data are finally again displayed on the order summary page. Before submitting the order, you have the possibility here to check all the details again to change (using the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. "Buy" By sending the order via the button, enter a binding offer from us. You will get an automatic e-mail on receipt of your order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and therefore the contract) shall be made within 2 days of confirmation in writing (for example, e-mail), in which you carry out the order or delivery is confirmed the product (order confirmation). If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. Optionally already rendered will be returned immediately in this case.
(4) The execution of the order and the transfer of all information necessary in connection with the final contract is partially automated email. They have, therefore, ensure that you stored in your e-mail address is correct, the receiving of emails is technically assured and especially not inhibited by SPAM filters.
§ 3 retention, retention of title
(1) A lien can only exercise if it concerns claims arising from the same contract.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We shall each be unrestricted for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, in all cases of intent or gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, assumption of guarantee for the quality of the purchased item, in case of damage to the product liability Act and in all other cases established by law.
(2) If substantial contractual obligations are concerned, our liability for slight negligence is limited to typical, foreseeable damage. Material contractual obligations are material obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the breach of which would jeopardize the purpose of the contract and obligations, the contract imposes on us to its content to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of the proper execution of the contract in the
make possible and to comply with them may generally rely.
(3) Liability is excluded for slight negligence case of breach of minor contractual obligations.
(4) Data communication via the Internet can not be guaranteed error free and / or available at any time after the current state of technology. We are liable to the extent either for the continuous uninterrupted availability nor the website and the services offered there.
§ 5 Applicable law, place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers only, this choice of law insofar as this does the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (favourability).
(2) performance for all aspects of the business and jurisdiction existing with us is our seat as far as you are not consumers but a merchant, legal entity under public law or public special assets. The same is true if you have no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the domicile or habitual residence at the time the action is not known. The authority also to appeal to the court in another jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the CISG expressly not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
Phone: 0711 94369623
The European online dispute resolution platform ( "ODR platform") will be to provide the European Commission via the portal "Your Europe" (http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/index_de.htm) accessible.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude a contract, the contract itself and the possibilities of correction carried out in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language text storage contract
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online - shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed using the print function of the browser or saved electronically. After receipt of the order with us the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the terms and conditions are again sent via email to you.
4. Main features of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and additional information are available online.
5. Price and Payment Methods
5.1. References in the respective offer prices and shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components, including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are accessed via a correspondingly designated button on our website, are reported separately during the order process and are payable by you in addition, unless the no shipping costs is promised.
5.3. The your available payment methods are included under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective product description.
5.4. Insofar as the individual payment indicated otherwise, the payment claims from the completed contract immediately due for payment.
6.1. The delivery, the delivery and any existing delivery restrictions can be found at a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective product description.
6.2. Unless you are a consumer is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold during the shipment until the delivery of the goods passes to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured occurs. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned an unnamed entrepreneur from transport companies or otherwise to execute the dispatch specific person.
7. Statutory warranty rights for goods
7.1. The statutory regulations.
7.2. As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage and to inform us and the shipper complaints as quickly as possible. Come fails to do, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.