You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.
Welcome back !
Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following conditions apply to all contracts with us as a supplier (, vinyl & Coffee, Stauffenbergstr Jürgen Kolb. 11, 73760 Ostfildern, 0711-94369623, firstname.lastname@example.org) via the website www.vinylandcoffee.de close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of which might be used by you own conditions is contradicted.
(2) consumer within the meaning of the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, which is concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of their professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
Our product images on the Internet are not binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can make a binding offer to purchase (order) using the online shopping cart system. The purchase of goods intended to be stored in the "basket". Using the appropriate button on the navigation bar, you can call the "shopping cart" and then make changes at any time. After calling the page "Checkout" and entering your personal details and payment and shipping terms, all order data will be finally again displayed on the order summary page. Before submitting the order you have the option here to check all the information again to change (also the "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. "Buy" By submitting the order to the button you enter a binding offer by us. You will get an automatic e-mail of the receipt of your order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(3) Acceptance of the offer (and therefore the contract) within 2 days of confirmation in writing (eg e-mail) in which you execute the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation). If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. If necessary services already rendered will be refunded immediately in this case.
(4) The processing of the order and submission of all information required in connection with the contract shall be partially automated by e-mail. They therefore have to ensure that you stored in your e-mail address is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically assured and especially not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Retention, Retention of Title
(1) A lien can only exercise if it comes to claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We shall each be fully for damages arising from injury to life, body or health, in all cases of intent and gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, has been guaranteed for the quality of the purchase object in damages under the product liability law and in all other cases established by law.
(2) If material contractual obligations are concerned, our liability for slight negligence is limited to typical, foreseeable damage. Material contractual obligations are essential obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the breach of which would endanger the purpose of the contract and obligations imposed by the contract us by its content for purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of the proper execution of the contract in the
make it all possible and to comply with them may rely.
(3) the liability is excluded for slight negligence case of breach of minor contractual obligations.
(4) Data communication over the Internet can not be guaranteed error free and / or available at all times at the current state of the art. We shall be liable to the extent either for the continuous still uninterrupted availability of the Website and the services offered there.
§ 5 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. For consumers only, this choice of law insofar as this does the protection afforded by the mandatory provisions of the laws of the State of habitual residence of the consumer is not deprived (favourability).
(2) Place of performance for all obligations of the business and the legal venue existing with us is our seat as far as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, legal entity under public law or public law special fund. The same is true if you have no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the domicile or habitual residence at the time of action is not known. The authority also of the court to call in another legal jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention specifically does not apply.
II Customer Information
1 identity of the seller
Phone: +49 (0) 711-94369623
2 Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude a contract, the contract itself and the possibilities of correction be made in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3 contract language, the contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed using the print function of the browser or saved electronically. After receipt of the order with us, the order data, the information required by law in distance contracts and the terms and conditions will again be sent by e-mail to you.
4 essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and additional information on our website.
5 Price and Payment Methods
5.1. The reasons given in the respective offers prices and shipping costs are total prices through you include all price components, including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are accessed via an appropriately designated button on our website, are reported separately during the order process and are payable by you in addition, unless the shipping costs is confirmed.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under an appropriately labeled button on our website or in the respective product description.
5.4. Insofar as the individual payment methods not otherwise specified, payment claims from the completed contract immediately due for payment.
6.1. The terms of delivery, delivery date and any existing shipping restrictions can be found at an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective product description.
6.2. Unless you are a consumer is regulated by law, that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during the shipment until the delivery of the goods passes to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured occurs. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned an unnamed transport company by the entrepreneur or an otherwise certain to execute the dispatch person.
7 Statutory warranty rights for goods
7.1. The statutory provisions.
7.2. As a consumer, you will be asked to inspect the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage and to inform us and the shipper complaints as quickly as possible. Come fails to do, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
Notes on Battery Disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of equipment containing rechargeable, the provider is obliged to inform the customer on the following: The customer is obliged by law to return used batteries as end-users. He can waste batteries, which leads the provider as new batteries in stock or has resulted, free return shipping on stock (delivery address) of the provider. The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the crossed out wheeled bin indicates that the battery should not be treated as household waste.
Pb = battery contains more than 0.004 percent lead
Cd = battery contains more than 0.002 percent cadmium
Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 per cent of mercury